Epass prematic 5th class to 8th class scholarship application 2013-14 and epass prematric application status………………
Andhrapradesh govt issued for premetric scholorships for sc Students 5th class to 8th class who studied in MPUP/ZPUP/Municpal High Schools or any other Govt Aided Schools..
Educational Qualifications: Candidates in 5th class to 8th class.
Eligibility: Students family Annul Income Below 2 Laks.
How to apply:candidates apply online with AP Govt official website on or before sep 30 2013
Who are Eligible: SC category students only.
Please read the instruction carefully before filling the application:
.It necessary fill all the*marked fields in the applications (otherwise the application will not be accepted).
- Annual income of parent /Guardian of the applicant For SC and ST students should be below Rs.2.00 lakh. for BC students should be below 45000/-
- Income And Caste Certificate should be obtained from MEESEVA only.
- Please note your application ID number for future reference.
- Enter your UIDAI(ADHAR) number in online application form and upload the scanned copy of the ADHAR card.
- Enter your bank A/C details and uploads the scanned copy of the bank passbook.
- Obtain a print out of the field in application form, enclose all the copies of required documents and submit the institution(school) where the student studying.
- Income Certificate Obtained from MEESEVA.
- Caste Certificate Obtained from MEESEVA.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution (School).
- Photo copy of Adhar Card.
- Photo Copy of Bank Pass Book.